Recliner Loveseat Cover with Center Console Sofa Covers
Our latest modern shaker stretch material fabric features novel patterns and bright colors for a bold look. Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, entertainment rooms, art studios, children's rooms; let all eyes turn to that splash of color and give any space a youthful glow. Also, can still be applied to furniture protectors.
Recliner chair couch cover is crafted from 100% rocking fleece material, thick and high stretchy, very soft and comfortable to touch.
Super stretchy feature make the slipcovers are suitable for most 2 seats recliner styles, including the normal recliner and the recliner with console. Fit for sofa with the size 65"-80" inches. Please follow the detailed information about the measurement guide, confirm the size before purchasing.
Easy to Install
1. Install the left recliner cover back part on the top back of the recliner.
2. Install the right recliner cover back part on the top back of the recliner.
3. Install the right arm chair cover into the right armrest first before pulling it onto the footrest of the recliner.
4. Tuck the excess fabric into the seam of the recliner and finish the entire recliner cover.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other side of the recliner. Install the left arm cover into the right armrest first and then pull it onto the footrest of the recliner, tuck the excess fabric into the seam of the recliner and tidy up the whole recliner cover.
6. Flip the recliner, find the elastic band at the bottom of the back cover, and use a button to hold it together. Do the same with the straps of the arm cover.
Center console installation steps. Place the console cover.
Remove the cup holders from the middle console. Find the piece of middle console cover and put it on your middle console. Place the cup holders over the cover into the original cup holders.
Tip：Do not shrink or deform easily, do not use bleach.